The ERP Mark 7 is a versatile ERP suite designed to cater to the needs of expanding businesses. It streamlines every aspect of an organization, promoting rapid growth and success for any company while enabling effective, real-time management.
The system integrates with Paypal and Authorized.Net payment gateways and works seamlessly with the UPS Ready Program for shipping. Features include barcode scanning, label printing, picking, packing, shipping, and receiving. View real-time insights into customers, employees, suppliers, and partners while benefiting from Salesforce.com’s native security features to protect your data.
ERP Mark 7 delivers a comprehensive application system that allows companies to access integrated, real-time information about their core processes across their businesses. Effortlessly consolidate data while maintaining control and integrity over your suite of core applications. The ERP system streamlines essential business processes such as:
– Sales Order Processing
– Order Fulfillment
– Supply & Shipping
– Product Catalog
– Finance & Billing Management
– Contract & Asset Management
– Commission Processing
– Loyalty Programs
– Employee Performance
– Expenses & Timesheets
– Program & Project Management
With a unified architectural design at its core, ERP Mark 7 offers in-depth, cross-functional insights throughout the organization. Regardless of a business’s size and nature, transferring data and accessing information from multiple applications and platforms is expensive, error-prone, and resource-intensive. ERP Mark 7 addresses these issues by providing a 360-degree view of the business at any time and from anywhere, enabling companies to operate as a single enterprise.
For ERP Mark 7 implementation, you have several complex implementations that modify the system's default behavior to fit your processes. Therefore, as a part of rolling out and updating this implementation, you want to ensure that any previously made changes still function as expected.
Often you'd start with manual validation. Then, some assigned individuals would go through the existing functionality to ensure it works correctly.
Eventually, however, you'll realize that the validation volume is so high that it takes much time, hindering efforts to move forward efficiently. Also, humans are prone to making errors and sometimes missing important issues.
This is where you start to think about automation for your manual validation activity.
- You need to hire a QA Engineer to build automation (these are hard to come by and very costly).
- Once you start automating, you'll discover that as soon as ERP Mark 7 releases a new version, your test automation breaks because of subtle new changes in the release. This makes the majority of your tests fail, defeating the whole purpose of automation in the first place.
- Empower your existing employees who are now focused on manual testing to be able to build test automation regardless of their skill level.
- testRigor automation won't break between releases because it just doesn't rely on details of implementation like all other systems do.
If you'd like to try it out and see a demo of how it works on ERP Mark 7, please fill out the form below.