Tips and Tricks Sessions
Tips and Tricks
How to use testRigor
This session is tailored towards those who are new to testRigor. We will show you how easy it is to build robust automation tests from scratch using only plain English. We’ll also discuss why switching to a codeless solution might be the smartest decision for your team, even if you already have traditional test automation in place.
Sep 14th, 2022 at 1 pm ET
Tips and Tricks
In this session, we will talk about the types of visual validations of testRigor. For example, validating an element to ensure it looks the same to an end-user as last time or if it has changed. Or automatically detecting if a page seems broken to the user. These validations can catch many bugs, making your testing much more valuable.
Sep 28th, 2022 at 1 pm ET------------
Click here to add all of these events to your calendar.
- Tips & Tricks – How to use testRigor
- Tips & Tricks - When Should You Use Loops And How to Use Loops in testRigor
- Tips & Tricks - Two Factor Authentication (2FA) with Google Authenticator
- Tips & Tricks - Two Factor Authentication & SMS Testing
- Tips & Tricks - Reports by Label and Passing Parameters by Hooks
- Webinar - Easiest Way to Learn Test Automation
- Tips & Tricks - How to Test iframes & Shadow DOMs
- Tips & Tricks - How to Autonomously Generate Tests
- Tips & Tricks - Improve Your E2E Tests With an API Testing Feature
- Tips & Tricks - Using Data Sets in Test Automation
- Tips & Tricks - Email Testing Tips
- Tips & Tricks - Testing Tables is Easy
- Tips & Tricks - Overview of Test Automation
- Tips & Tricks - Create stable tests with no dependence on implementation details.
- Tips & Tricks - Automated Form Testing
- Tips & Tricks - Cross Platform Testing: Web and Mobile in One test