Testing from end-user's point of view
200X less maintenance
A new breed of manual-qa-friendly functional UI exploratory and regression testing, made for any web or mobile application.Request Free Trial
Constantly learn from user activity in production
- testRigor automatically assesses if a page looks broken to a human.
- Use the actions of your users in production to cover the most important and most frequently-used functionality.
- As testRigor learns from real user actions, it improves test coverage and catches more issues before they get to production.
- Achieve CI/CD more effectively by prioritizing your most often-used functionality.
More stable tests with minimal maintenance
- Tests are executed from end-user's point of view and therefore are dramatically more stable.
- Automatically create new tests when production data uncovers additional user paths or changes in functionality.
- Spend 200X less time on test maintenance with advanced maintenance-related tools.
- Infrastructure stability with reasonable retries.
AI-powered by common app and industry data
- Trained on tens of thousands of industry-leading websites and applications.
- Creates tests based on an extensive database of common and industry-specific rules.
- Customize the rules to include your application-specific ones as needed.
A better approach to testing
testRigor eliminates the headaches and blindspots
- A lot of tests are created autonomously
- Easily see unique issues regardless of how many tests are affected
- Ultra-high stability out of the box
- Walks through UI functionality like a user would
- Provides screenshots of each path and prioritizes issues to be fixed
Exponentially increase team productivity
Plain-English-based interface that
anyone can use
Customize scripts with plain
English in minutes
Every issue automatically
assigned a severity level
Security built in
testRigor protects you by following the highest security standards,
including SOC2. We never record or store your users’ or your company’s