Last week, we released several new features.
- We can now add the percentage of allowance for full screen comparisons.
compare screen to previous version with allowance of "1%"
- By default, this treats the error as major and fails the test case, but you can also change the severity of the error.
compare screen to previous version with allowance of "1%" treating error as "minor"
- Minor is the only severity that does not fail the case. Major, critical, and blocker all fail the case.
- See more information in our documentation: https://testrigor.com/docs/language/#visual
Working with Tables
- We can now count the number of rows in a table. The validation will only work on tables based on the
check that the number of all rows in the table "a" is equal to "7"
- We can now execute almost any command with an if condition.
enter "John" into "First Name" if page contains "Sign Up" click "Login" if checkbox "I accept these terms" is checked
Mock API calls
- It is now possible to mock API calls and provide custom responses. This allows us to intercept responses of API calls that originate from actions triggered from the UI as opposed to calls that are triggered.
- For example, if you say
mock call, every time the application calls a GET on the “https://jsonplaceholder.typicode.com/todos/1” endpoint, we will return “mocked response”.
api GET "https://jsonplaceholder.typicode.com/todos/1" returning body "mocked
- You can mock headers, body and http status code. For more information, see documentation: https://testrigor.com/docs/language/#mock-apis
- We now support a command for selecting all the text in a text area or any text, in general:
enter ctrl a