Cin7 Core, previously known as DEAR, is an application that enables businesses to access enterprise-level inventory management, manufacturing, sales integration, reporting, and automation. Utilize the strength of a multi-module inventory management software to consolidate all aspects of your business in one place. Automate labor-intensive tasks for retail, wholesale, or manufacturing sectors. Monitor customer orders from the quoting stage to delivery.
Core allows complete insight into sales across all channels. Integrations with online stores and shipping platforms enable reaching a wider customer base and boosting sales. All these features are available in one system at a fraction of the cost of an ERP.
Cin7 Core is compatible with Quickbooks and major e-commerce sales channels, shipping services, and POS systems such as Square, Amazon, Fulfillment by Amazon, Shopify, WooCommerce, Shipstation, Vend, Floship, and more.
For the implementation of Cin7 Core (formerly DEAR), you will encounter several complex alterations that adjust the system's default behavior to better suit your processes. Therefore, when rolling out and updating this implementation, it's essential to ensure that any previously made modifications still function as expected.
Typically, the process begins with manual validation, whereby certain assigned individuals scrutinize existing functionality to ensure it operates correctly.
However, as the validation volume increases, you may find that the process becomes time-consuming, impeding progress and efficiency. Moreover, the human element introduces the risk of errors and the potential for significant issues to be overlooked.
This is where the need for an automated system to replace manual validation activities becomes apparent. Automation can significantly reduce the time and resources spent on validation, enhancing its accuracy and efficiency. Nonetheless, this process presents its own challenges:
- First, there's the issue of constant updates and test maintenance. Cin7 Core (formerly DEAR) is regularly updated with new versions, which could cause your test automation to fail due to subtle changes introduced in the new release. This could render a large portion of your tests obsolete, thus undermining the very purpose of test automation.
- Second, there's the requirement to hire engineers capable of building automation. These highly-skilled professionals can be challenging to find and represent a substantial investment for your organization.
Fortunately, there's a solution: testRigor. testRigor is a revolutionary human emulator that understands English and conducts tests from the perspective of an end-user. This innovative approach to automation allows your organization to simultaneously achieve multiple key objectives:
- Enable your existing employees to build test automation, regardless of their technical proficiency. As testRigor is an AI-driven, no-code solution, setting up the environment and building tests becomes a much more seamless and efficient process compared to traditional testing tools.
- Ensure your automation system is robust enough to withstand the release of new versions. Unlike other systems, testRigor does not rely on the detailed specifics of the implementation. This results in unparalleled stability, saving countless hours each week.
- Enhance visibility within the team, as anyone will be able to understand the tests and contribute if needed.