KEBS is a comprehensive business suite designed to simplify operations for the professional services industry. This advanced ERP system allows businesses to reduce costs and resource waste while increasing productivity and profitability by 10X.
Companies of all sizes can easily streamline and automate daily tasks, creating a smooth workflow.
Our global customers are impressed with KEBS’ ability to:
– establish a single source of truth for data
– boost employee retention by 76%
– guarantee on-time project completion within budget
– increase revenue by up to 5X
– promote greater transparency within the organization
– hold employees accountable
– enhance customer satisfaction by 10X
Since KEBS is all-inclusive, it’s the only business suite you’ll ever need.
Upgrade to KEBS today!
For KEBS implementation, you have several complex implementations that modify the system's default behavior to fit your processes. Therefore, as a part of rolling out and updating this implementation, you want to ensure that any previously made changes still function as expected.
Often you'd start with manual validation. Then, some assigned individuals would go through the existing functionality to ensure it works correctly.
Eventually, however, you'll realize that the validation volume is so high that it takes much time, hindering efforts to move forward efficiently. Also, humans are prone to making errors and sometimes missing important issues.
This is where you start to think about automation for your manual validation activity.
- You need to hire a QA Engineer to build automation (these are hard to come by and very costly).
- Once you start automating, you'll discover that as soon as KEBS releases a new version, your test automation breaks because of subtle new changes in the release. This makes the majority of your tests fail, defeating the whole purpose of automation in the first place.
- Empower your existing employees who are now focused on manual testing to be able to build test automation regardless of their skill level.
- testRigor automation won't break between releases because it just doesn't rely on details of implementation like all other systems do.
If you'd like to try it out and see a demo of how it works on KEBS, please fill out the form below.