Regardless of your business’s size or the number of projects you’re handling, KeyedIn Projects can aid in boosting your success rate, managing risks throughout your project portfolio, and maintaining close control over costs. The software functions across the entire project lifecycle, allowing you to choose and prioritize projects throughout the organization based on resource capacity and financial limitations. This leads to improved reporting, heightened responsiveness, and a deeper comprehension of the potential outcomes of any alterations in project scope.
KeyedIn is utilized by tens of thousands of knowledge workers worldwide in various industries. The software is specifically intended for executives in any organization responsible for selecting high-value projects, effectively managing limited resources, and ensuring project completion on time and within budget. For the implementation of KeyedIn, you will encounter several complex alterations that adjust the system's default behavior to better suit your processes. Therefore, when rolling out and updating this implementation, it's essential to ensure that any previously made modifications still function as expected. Typically, the process begins with manual validation, whereby certain assigned individuals scrutinize existing functionality to ensure it operates correctly. However, as the validation volume increases, you may find that the process becomes time-consuming, impeding progress and efficiency. Moreover, the human element introduces the risk of errors and the potential for significant issues to be overlooked. This is where the need for an automated system to replace manual validation activities becomes apparent. Automation can significantly reduce the time and resources spent on validation, enhancing its accuracy and efficiency. Nonetheless, this process presents its own challenges:
- First, there's the issue of constant updates and test maintenance. KeyedIn is regularly updated with new versions, which could cause your test automation to fail due to subtle changes introduced in the new release. This could render a large portion of your tests obsolete, thus undermining the very purpose of test automation.
- Second, there's the requirement to hire engineers capable of building automation. These highly-skilled professionals can be challenging to find and represent a substantial investment for your organization.
- Enable your existing employees to build test automation, regardless of their technical proficiency. As testRigor is an AI-driven, no-code solution, setting up the environment and building tests becomes a much more seamless and efficient process compared to traditional testing tools.
- Ensure your automation system is robust enough to withstand the release of new versions. Unlike other systems, testRigor does not rely on the detailed specifics of the implementation. This results in unparalleled stability, saving countless hours each week.
- Enhance visibility within the team, as anyone will be able to understand the tests and contribute if needed.