ZapERP is an all-in-one inventory, warehouse, order, and stock management software that handles time-consuming tasks for you. It integrates your inventory across various platforms, such as Amazon, Shopify, Woo-commerce, Flipkart, eBay, Etsy, Magneto, QuickBooks, Xero, Tally, Aftership, PayPal, and Stripe.
With ZapERP, you can generate purchase orders, receive items (either fully or partially), create invoices from sales orders, and track shipments. Users can easily create purchase orders, receivables, sales orders, and invoices using a barcode scanner.
This powerful software allows for efficient stock management with daily and weekly reminders, multiple warehouse management, and batch management. You can effortlessly transfer stock between warehouses and perform manual or barcode-based stock adjustments and audits.
ZapERP enables you to manage your finances without any accounting expertise. Generate aesthetically pleasing invoices and quotations, share them with customers, and accept online payments through integrated payment gateways. The software can also be connected to your bank for online reconciliation.
Additionally, ZapERP comes with features such as point-of-sale support with barcode integration and full or partial payment management for incoming and outgoing transactions. It smoothly integrates with leading email providers for sending marketing or transactional emails. Plus, you can add your entire team, assign appropriate roles and permissions, and monitor individual activities.
For the implementation of ZapInventory, you will encounter several complex alterations that adjust the system's default behavior to better suit your processes. Therefore, when rolling out and updating this implementation, it's essential to ensure that any previously made modifications still function as expected.
Typically, the process begins with manual validation, whereby certain assigned individuals scrutinize existing functionality to ensure it operates correctly.
However, as the validation volume increases, you may find that the process becomes time-consuming, impeding progress and efficiency. Moreover, the human element introduces the risk of errors and the potential for significant issues to be overlooked.
This is where the need for an automated system to replace manual validation activities becomes apparent. Automation can significantly reduce the time and resources spent on validation, enhancing its accuracy and efficiency. Nonetheless, this process presents its own challenges:
- First, there's the issue of constant updates and test maintenance. ZapInventory is regularly updated with new versions, which could cause your test automation to fail due to subtle changes introduced in the new release. This could render a large portion of your tests obsolete, thus undermining the very purpose of test automation.
- Second, there's the requirement to hire engineers capable of building automation. These highly-skilled professionals can be challenging to find and represent a substantial investment for your organization.
Fortunately, there's a solution: testRigor. testRigor is a revolutionary human emulator that understands English and conducts tests from the perspective of an end-user. This innovative approach to automation allows your organization to simultaneously achieve multiple key objectives:
- Enable your existing employees to build test automation, regardless of their technical proficiency. As testRigor is an AI-driven, no-code solution, setting up the environment and building tests becomes a much more seamless and efficient process compared to traditional testing tools.
- Ensure your automation system is robust enough to withstand the release of new versions. Unlike other systems, testRigor does not rely on the detailed specifics of the implementation. This results in unparalleled stability, saving countless hours each week.
- Enhance visibility within the team, as anyone will be able to understand the tests and contribute if needed.